- Services & Treatment
- Cost & Insurance Coverage
- VA Community Care Partner
- Tour & Family Visits
- Quality & Accreditation
- See AdCare Rhode Island On The Map
- When You’re Here
Services & Treatment
Levels of Care & Treatments
- Medical Detox
- Residential / Inpatient Treatment
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Outpatient Program (OP): Outpatient Programs are located at our Warwick, Greenville, and South Kingstown locations.
- Mental Health / Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT): AdCare Rhode Island Is authorized to administer Vivitrol injections, naltrexone, and Suboxone. Veterans can be maintained or started on MAT while at AdCare RI. Veterans may also remain medications for co-occurring disorders such as anxiety and ADHD with VA physician approval
- Salute to Recovery: Battalion Program – A 4-week curriculum tailored towards veterans & first responders that focuses on PTSD, the neurobiology of addiction, and learning to rebuild and/or expand resources to improve daily life coping without the need of substance use. Programs and treatments may include:
- Group & Individual Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Trauma Groups & Relapse Prevention
- Exercise & Holistic Therapies
- Pain Management
- Dealing With Grief & Loss
- Rebuilding Healthy Relationships
Confidentiality of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Records
The confidentiality of alcohol and drug abuse patient records maintained by us is protected by Federal law and regulations. Generally, we may not say to a person outside the treatment center that you are a patient of the treatment center, or disclose any information identifying you as an alcohol or drug abuser unless:
- You consent in writing (as discussed below in “Authorization to Use or Disclose PHI”);
- The disclosure is allowed by a court order (as discussed below in “Uses and Disclosures”); or
- The disclosure is made to medical personnel in a medical emergency or to qualified personnel for research, audit, or program evaluation (as discussed below in “Uses and Disclosures”).
Violation of the Federal law and regulations by the treatment center is a crime. Suspected violations may be reported to appropriate authorities in accordance with Federal regulations.
Federal law and regulations do not protect any information about a crime committed by you either at the treatment center or against any person who works for the treatment center or about any threat to commit such a crime (as discussed below in “Uses and Disclosures”).
Federal laws and regulations do not protect any information about suspected child abuse or neglect from being reported under State law to appropriate State or local authorities (as discussed below in “Uses and Disclosures”).
See 42 U.S.C. 290dd-3 and 42 U.S.C. 290ee-3 for Federal laws and 42 CFR part 2 for Federal regulations.
Cost & Insurance Coverage
The cost of rehab may change based on a variety of factors. These may include:
- Level of Care Needed
- Length of Stay
- Insurance Benefits
Our admissions advisors are available 24/7 to hear your story and help you find the best treatment for you or your loved one’s situation. If you would like to verify your insurance instantly, fill in our form below. Many of our treatment centers work with the VA as part of the Community Care Network and may accept TriCare or other Veteran specific insurances as well.
VA Community Care Partner
AdCare Rhode Island Treatment Center is a VA Community Care Partner, meaning that we work 1-on-1 with veterans assigned by the U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs (VA) and Local VA to provide the most effective and customized treatment possible to those who serve (or served) our country. The benefit here is that we work closely with the VA as a referral partner and can get you the treatment you need when you need it.
Tour & Family Visits
Contact us to schedule a tour of the facility. AdCare Rhode Island also has a family-day 1x a month. COVID-19 may have impacted this so call the facility ahead of time to find out more. AdCare has an open-door visitation policy and encourages families and friends to be present and involved in their loved one’s recovery. AdCare Rhode Island also has, classes, a weekly family program, and community nights and even group counseling sessions that families can participate in. Children can be accommodated.
Quality & Accreditation
The Joint Commission for Behavioral Health Care
AdCare Rhode Island is accredited by The Joint Commission for Behavioral Health Care, an internationally-recognized symbol of healthcare quality and the gold standard of care for the industry. This accreditation signifies that, through external, unbiased evaluation, we have met or exceeded The Joint Commission’s standards for providing addiction treatment for all of the levels of care offered at AdCare, including high acuity medical detox.
See AdCare Rhode Island On The Map
When You’re Here
Upon arrival, you will check and and complete paperwork before meeting with your care team. The care team will the meet with you within 24-hours to run assessments and work with you to develop your treatment plan.
What to Expect
- Every veteran receives a psychosocial assessment as well as a history and physical soon after admission, ensuring any comorbid conditions are identified and treated appropriately.
- Veterans meet with a therapist individually one time per week along with daily check in sessions.
- Group sessions up to 5 times per day.
Meals will be prepared by chefs and provided 3 times a day. Any dietary restrictions can also be accommodated. Each residential unit also has a kitchenette with snacks available.
AdCare Rhode Island is a 59-bed inpatient rehab. Each room is double-occupancy with a private bathroom. Private rooms are also available.
Every unit has ADA-compliant, handicap rooms available and everything is wheelchair-accessible.
In their free time, patients can exercise in the fitness center, watch t.v., or create art in the lounges.
Laptops and cellphones are allowed to be used outside of treatment and meeting times.
Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas. Call the treatment center to learn more.