- Services & Treatment
- Cost & Insurance Coverage
- VA Community Care Partner
- Tour & Family Visits
- Quality & Accreditation
- See River Oaks On The Map
- When You’re Here
Services & Treatment
Levels of Care & Treatments
- Medical Detox
- Residential / Inpatient Treatment
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Outpatient Program (OP)
- Recovery Residence (Sober Living)
- Mental Health / Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Salute to Recovery: Battalion Program – A 4-week curriculum tailored towards veterans & first responders that focuses on PTSD, the neurobiology of addiction, and learning to rebuild and/or expand resources to improve daily life coping without the need of substance use. Programs and treatments may include:
- Group & Individual Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Trauma Groups & Relapse Prevention
- Exercise & Holistic Therapies
- Pain Management
- Dealing With Grief & Loss
- Rebuilding Healthy Relationships
Confidentiality of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Records
The confidentiality of alcohol and drug abuse patient records maintained by us is protected by Federal law and regulations. Generally, we may not say to a person outside the treatment center that you are a patient of the treatment center, or disclose any information identifying you as an alcohol or drug abuser unless:
- You consent in writing (as discussed below in “Authorization to Use or Disclose PHI”);
- The disclosure is allowed by a court order (as discussed below in “Uses and Disclosures”); or
- The disclosure is made to medical personnel in a medical emergency or to qualified personnel for research, audit, or program evaluation (as discussed below in “Uses and Disclosures”).
Violation of the Federal law and regulations by the treatment center is a crime. Suspected violations may be reported to appropriate authorities in accordance with Federal regulations.
Federal law and regulations do not protect any information about a crime committed by you either at the treatment center or against any person who works for the treatment center or about any threat to commit such a crime (as discussed below in “Uses and Disclosures”).
Federal laws and regulations do not protect any information about suspected child abuse or neglect from being reported under State law to appropriate State or local authorities (as discussed below in “Uses and Disclosures”).
See 42 U.S.C. 290dd-3 and 42 U.S.C. 290ee-3 for Federal laws and 42 CFR part 2 for Federal regulations.
Cost & Insurance Coverage
The cost of rehab may change based on a variety of factors. These may include:
- Level of Care Needed
- Length of Stay
- Insurance Benefits
Our admissions advisors are available 24/7 to hear your story and help you find the best treatment for you or your loved one’s situation. If you would like to verify your insurance instantly, fill in our form below. Many of our treatment centers work with the VA as part of the Community Care Network and may accept TriCare or other Veteran specific insurances as well.
VA Community Care Partner
River Oaks Treatment Center is a VA Community Care Partner, meaning that we work 1-on-1 with veterans assigned by the U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs (VA) and Local VA to provide the most effective and customized treatment possible to those who serve (or served) our country. The benefit here is that we work closely with the VA as a referral partner and can get you the treatment you need when you need it.
Tour & Family Visits
Contact us to schedule a tour of the facility. River Oaks allows visitation every weekend, with visitation privileges starting 7 days after admission:
- Saturdays: male patients may receive visitors.
- Sundays: female patients may receive visitors.
Quality & Accreditation
Joint Commission Accredited
Like many American Addiction Centers facilities, River Oaks Treatment holds a Behavioral Health Care Accreditation from The Joint Commission. Only facilities that meet the “highest national standards for safety and quality of care” and that are “also committed to continually improving patient care” earn the Gold Seal of Approval from this prestigious organization.
We will always strive to do right by our patients, and this accreditation is proof of that.
Licensed by the Florida Department of Children and Family
River Oaks Treatment Center is proud to work with the Florida Department of Children and Family as a licensed facility in the state. We know that you have a lot of places you or your family member could choose to go to for addiction recovery. This department makes sure that any facility on its list meets the requirements for the state when it comes to health and human services related to addiction care.
Member of the National Association for Behavioral Healthcare
River Oaks Treatment is committed to providing quality patient care—as well as continuous improvement. That’s why this American Addiction Centers’ facility is a proud member of NABH, a leader in “advocating high-quality mental health and substance abuse care delivery” nearing on a century.
On top of quality patient care, NABH invites members who are “committed to the delivery of responsive, accountable, and clinically effective prevention, treatment and care for children, adolescents, adults, and older adults with mental and substance use disorders.”
See River Oaks On The Map
When You’re Here
Once you arrive, you will be assigned a case manager, meet your care team, and undergo a number of assessments to set benchmarks and goals for treatment.
Healthy meals are provided on-site 3 times a day. If you or your loved one has a specialized or restricted diet, let the facility staff know so that we can meet your needs.
Men and women are housed separately. Private rooms are available at an extra cost, but most rooms are double occupancy rooms with 2 full sized beds.
In their free time, patients can exercise in the fitness center, baseball field, or tennis courts. Other more holistic activities like yoga and massage therapy are available as well.
River Oaks allows patients access to their cell phones and technology during assigned times outside of groups and activities. For clients who do not have a cellphone or technological device, we provide access to landlines during the same times that cell phone use is allowed.
Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas. Call the treatment center to learn more.