Resolutions – Recover Residences is a group of sober living facilities located throughout the United States.
Nevada – 1000 North Main Street Las Vegas, NV 89101
Mississippi – 611 Commerce Parkway Oxford, MS 38655
Texas – 1075 Wet N Wild Way Arlington, TX 76006
New Jersey – 47 Main Street Franklin, NJ 07416
Services & Treatment
- After Rehab Support Programs
- Individual & Group Therapy
- Co-Occurring Mental Health Disorder Treatment
Confidentiality of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Records
The confidentiality of alcohol and drug abuse patient records maintained by us is protected by Federal law and regulations. Generally, we may not say to a person outside the treatment center that you are a patient of the treatment center, or disclose any information identifying you as an alcohol or drug abuser unless:
- You consent in writing (as discussed below in “Authorization to Use or Disclose PHI”);
- The disclosure is allowed by a court order (as discussed below in “Uses and Disclosures”); or
- The disclosure is made to medical personnel in a medical emergency or to qualified personnel for research, audit, or program evaluation (as discussed below in “Uses and Disclosures”).
Violation of the Federal law and regulations by the treatment center is a crime. Suspected violations may be reported to appropriate authorities in accordance with Federal regulations.
Federal law and regulations do not protect any information about a crime committed by you either at the treatment center or against any person who works for the treatment center or about any threat to commit such a crime (as discussed below in “Uses and Disclosures”).
Federal laws and regulations do not protect any information about suspected child abuse or neglect from being reported under State law to appropriate State or local authorities (as discussed below in “Uses and Disclosures”).
See 42 U.S.C. 290dd-3 and 42 U.S.C. 290ee-3 for Federal laws and 42 CFR part 2 for Federal regulations.
Cost & Insurance Coverage
Our admissions advisors are available 24/7 to hear your story and help you find the best treatment for you or your loved one’s situation. If you would like to verify your insurance instantly, fill in our form below. Many of our treatment centers work with the VA as part of the Community Care Network and may accept TriCare or other Veteran specific insurances as well.