Verify Insurance & Benefits
Use our form below to instantly verify your insurance coverage for rehab treatment. VeteranAddiction.org is developed and maintained by American Addiction Centers, Inc. (“AAC”). AAC is a leading provider of both residential and outpatient addiction treatment services.
FAQs About Our Insurance Verification Process
Any personal information provided is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
The confidentiality of alcohol and drug abuse patient records maintained by us is protected by Federal law and regulations. Generally, we may not say to a person outside the treatment center that you are a patient of the treatment center, or disclose any information identifying you as an alcohol or drug abuser unless:
- You consent in writing (as discussed below in “Authorization to Use or Disclose PHI”);
- The disclosure is allowed by a court order (as discussed below in “Uses and Disclosures”); or
- The disclosure is made to medical personnel in a medical emergency or to qualified personnel for research, audit, or program evaluation.
See 42 U.S.C. 290dd-3 and 42 U.S.C. 290ee-3 for Federal laws and 42 CFR part 2 for Federal regulations and instances where information may be disclosed.
By filling in our online form with your name, insurance provider, birthdate, and contact information, our admissions navigator will be able to verify your insurance coverage for treatment and will contact you to create a treatment plan for you or a loved one.
Insurance coverage can be confusing, but it doesn’t have to be. By providing the information in the form we can communicate with your insurance provider directly so you don’t have to. We have years of experience working with insurance providers to verify coverage for addiction treatment. Once your benefits are verified, we can:
- Help you determine which treatment centers are in-network.
- Help you determine the length of stay covered by your insurance provider.
- And more.
You won’t have to pick up the phone and talk with an insurance company or look through hard to understand insurance information as we will take care of that for you.
There is no obligation to enter treatment by filling in the form or contacting us through the phone.